Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Granddaughter 21st mook book card.



Good afternoon crafty friends, followers and visitors... warm welcome to Kylie  who did my blog for me  thanks for becoming my latest follower.

We had really bad heavy rain this morning, now beautiful sunshine.. not cold that helps..


Granddaughters 21st mook book card..6 x 6  2" deep....This I made for my Daughter & SIL..
It took about four days for me to make this..




Beautiful papers "First Edition"  NOIR ET CHIC..
text computer generated, cut with Little B dies "Hearts".
Heartfelt delicate Asters flowers,  with memory box, Lorelai leaf  M/B Large typewriter font  number dies..





open book.
Left side I used a 12 x 12 paper folded so it made pockets..for mementos

Right side Cheery Lynn "Carnival Border" die, has been adhered to the concertina part.    M/B "Precious Hearts die & Large Typewriter font  for her name.
Computer generated sentiment..


All inking I did with distress barn door ink..

Just see top of the concertinaed book.




My first mook book card I did
3rd April 2012 ..
here 













Idea from here. http://tina46magnolia.blogspot.co.uk/p/ws-book-card.html


items used.
Little B hearts.  phone 01634686823
Cheery Lynn..Carnival Border.
Heartfelt delicate asters ..here
memory box.
Large Typewriter  numbers phone 01634686823
large typewriter font .. here
Lorelai  leaf.
Precious Hearts .here
First Edition "Noir et Chic"..

thank you for any comments you leave, really appreciate them..pam x



31 comments:

Patricia said...

Beautiful, absolutely stunning it will be loved and treasured.
I remember making some of these after I saw yours ....... "gosh" was it 2012 ..... !!!!
Still miserable, dark and pouring rain here.
Hugs

Patricia x

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

Elma

Sherri said...

This is a work of art! I bet she cries when she sees it & I guarantee you she will never forget all the love that you put into making it for her! She will treasure this forever!

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Pam, love the design and I am sure your granddaughter will adore it and treasure it for years to come.
Hugs
Linda xxx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous book card Pam. I think your granddaughter will be so happy with this gift. She will keep this for ever. I love the bold colours, the beautiful flowers. The pockets on the left side are a nice touch and are handy to put something in...beautiful, my compliments.
Greetings Miranda

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam I am absolutely lost for words this is so gorgeous. Your granddaughter will treasure this forever. I love everything about it. You are so talented. Hugs Jackie

Hazel said...

Gorgeous Pam, what a beautiful keepsake, Hazel x

Jan said...

Gemma will love this gorgeous book Pam. xx Jan

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Pam.x

Patricia Howarth said...

Evening Pam, Absolutely stunning !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Pam. Such a wonderful design full of gorgeous detailing and I love the colours.
This is sure to be treasured.
Sue xx

Margaret corgi owner said...

Good evening Pam
This is absolutely wonderful and something to be treasured which I am sure it will be, truly stunning and no mistake.
Hugs
Margaret corgi owner

Unknown said...

Evening Pam what a lovel idea for a 21st card I love the design
And the colours. I think this is brilliant

Debs xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful 21st book card Pam.....Livecall your embellishments

Anne

Wendy said...

Absolutely stunning Pam! such a beautiful keepsake, sure to be treasured.
Wendy xx

Trish said...

Wow I am not surprised this work of art took 4 days,fantastic work Pam

Wendy L said...

Looks absolutely fab Pam, going to have a look at your first one now, xxxx

loz said...

WOW!!! This is Stunning Pam..Loz

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam.
Just fabulous. Your Granddaughter will treasure it always I'm sure.
Lydia
X

Viv said...

Pam this is fabulous what a keepsake! X

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Pam this is stunning work, it will be a treasured keepsake I'm sure. I love everything you've created here and the colours are wonderful, Kate x

Mary Mac said...

A magnificent 'Work of Heart' Pam and will no doubt be a treasured keepsake. Most unusual font - really beautiful.

Mary Mac
OOOOPS I hope this doesn't appear twice!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous creation Pam, as always your cards are so inspirational with those gorgeous dies......love the beautiful colours and design. I thought you had a new blog, clean looking.xx aNNie xx
The Journey is the Start

Maureen Reiss said...

Soooo GORGEOUS Pam!!! Really Amazing!!!

Donna Ellis said...

It must be a joy, Pam, for your family to value your talent so much that they want you to create their cards for special occasions. This is gorgeous, of course, and will mean so much not only to your granddaughter, but to your daughter as well. You are giving your family a beautiful legacy, Pam. hugs, de

Kathy said...

Wow, what an amazing gift of love this is! Beautiful keepsake for your granddaughter! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

O what a stunning book .x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Pam...love the design and the colours...Joolsx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous keepsake a stunning design its amazing love and hugs Carole x

lynda said...

I think mini books are so special. Yours' is simply stunning!

lynda said...

I think mini books are so special. Yours' is simply stunning!