Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 15 July 2014

MDF Heart trio..


Good evening crafty friends, followers and visitors.

Another MDF heart project, for my Granddaughter, she wanted black & white..I got these from the craft show on Saturday..There are three to the set, which can be placed together as I have or hung separate..
The largest size is 16" wide..at  the widest point..

Well these have taken me three days to make..so first and last time I`ll use this heart design..
Paper are gorgeous "First Edition" Noir et chic.. 8 x 8..Black and cream..(not white) ops...



 I did paint them with emulsion paint first..hubby could`nt believe what I said on Sunday..I needed paint and brush from the shed..thought I was going to do some decorating.. Then I hung them from the washing line to dry..lovely dancing hearts on the line...
Roses I have had for years..so big thought I would never use them..They have been inked with DI black..White ones I put in the melt pot.. also die cut spellbinders "Bitty blossom" in paper again went in the melt pot..swirl Tim Holtz "Elegant Flourish" leaf`s   Memory box "Fresh foliage" ..gold spray and spiders web also used..
These are my first  go at making "stick pins"  from old necklace`s...
Butterfly`s from ebay..years ago...
"Forever"    Flourish   is by "Cherry lynn"..sentiment   "Inkyliciouse..  stamp..
gilding wax and DI all the edges..seam binding ribbon..


flower spray and pins....

thank you for calling by my blog and if you leave a comment ..I`ll find you and return your call..if you have an active blog... hugs pam xxx

25 comments:

Cass said...

Stunning Pam.I'm sure she'll love it.

Cass xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Pam this is gorgeous your granddaughter will love it

Anne

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful these hearts are perfect your design is amazing your granddaughter will just love this its stunning Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Pam this is stunning. It was great to see you on Saturday.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Trish said...

Another gorgeous heart,fantastic!

Sue said...

This is totally stunning Pam, definitely worth all your hard work. I love the papers and your detailing is so gorgeous.
Sue xx

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic project Pam.

Jan said...

Beautiful heart Pam xx Jan

cuilliesocks said...

Truly gorgeous Pam, what a tremendous amount of work, but the end result is a work of art. Your pins are beautiful, your Granddaughter will love it, Kate X

Nataliascraft said...

Another gorgeous heart, love the design and papers xx

Sherri said...

This is just gorgeous!! Makes me want one too! I bet your granddaughter is just over the moon with this!

Anonymous said...

So pretty, I'm sure your Granddaughter was thrilled, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P

Anonymous said...

so beautiful! Love the decoration with the flowers too
Elma

Patricia said...

Good morning Pam, this is absolutely amazing I LOVE it.
Everything is so beautiful.
I got some hearts out after I saw one of your projects ....... they are still where I laid them......!! Really must use them.
Your Granddaughter will love and treasure it.
Have a great day

Patricia xx

Unknown said...

Another lovely heart Pam.......your granddaughter will love it. Great stick pins.

Karen x

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Pam, This project is stunning, your Granddaughter will love it !!
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Aquarius said...

Your granddaughter will treasure this lovely heart - beautiful combination of elements.

Wendy L said...

Beautiful Pam. I dont know why you did not think you would use the flowers, they are lovely, xxxxxxx

Hazel said...

Just stunning Pam. Hazel xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Another lovely heart Pam, it's just gorgeous.
Happy crafting and have a great week, Angela x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pan,
Another fabulous hanging heart, love it.
Lydia
X

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning project...love the pretty design....Joolsx

loz said...

This is Gorgeous Pam.. I Love the heart set..Loz

nnalorac said...

Oh Pam, so glad I dropped by this morning, so loving your Hearts creation, gorgeous design. Carolxx

Kathy said...

This one came out stunning, Pam, I love the cream and black together! What a lucky family you have to make all these sweet gifts for them! Blessings! Kathy